What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

What a mess you guys got me out of!  Thanks to your team, my kitchen is back to looking great and there is absolutely no smell or sign of a fire.  I cannot thank you enough.  Thank you also for working around our family schedule and putting up with the dog who always wanted to see what you were up to in the kitchen.  You are a great business. I'll recommend you to others; although I hope no one has a fire!

Nobody ever thinks they are going to have a fire but when it happens to you and your family, it is a horrible thing.  I want to thank you guys for being so thoughtful and patient with us.  You knew this was a hard situation for my wife and kids and really were kind and polite.  The job you did was terrific. We are back in the house and there is no sign of the fire, making all of us extremely happy.  You guys really are the best and we appreciate everything you did.

Who would have ever thought a few pumpkins could make such a mess!  You guys were amazing in getting the smoke and smell out of my foyer area.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  From now on I will not be lighting candles but using lights instead.  

Terrific job.  Nice crews that knew what they were doing.  House is smoke-free now and no odor.  Can't believe they were able to get everything back to pre-fire condition but very happy that they did!  Could not be more pleased.

When we talked to our insurance company, they gave us the number for SERVPRO of Burke-Clifton-Fairfax Station. We were very impressed with the speed they were able to come out and help us with a cleanup plan. In fact one of the owners actually showed up and assured us that our fire could have been much worse and pointed out step by step how they were going to help us get back to normal. From beginning to end, the people that work for SERVPRO of Burke-Clifton-Fairfax Station were knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend this wonderful company.

Tia and the other workers were terrific.  My small kitchen is now back to normal after the fire.  No more smelly smoke. 

Total miracle workers as far as I'm concerned.  :-)

Never in a million years would I think my kids were dumb enough to light firworks off in the house.  But, I guess, never say never!   Thank goodness the fire was contained and only ruined some fabric furniture and walls.  Thanks you very much for coming out and cleaning and getting rid of the firework/sulfer smell in the house.  

I hope I do not have to call you again, but if I do, I will not hesitate.  You truly are great people.

Totally appreciate the fine service that Cameron and his crew gave to my issue.  We had a fire and were left with smoke damage that was making the house smell bad.  You guys came out and worked non-stop to get the job done right.

No more smell.  Thank you very much.  I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Tia Pule, Larry Lloyd and the entire crew are professional and just fantastic!  The renter accidentally set a chimney fire but the cleanup not only entailed the chem pack from the fire personnel, but the dirt left from the near hoarder.  Once his personal property was removed the team came in and did wonders!

Tia Pule, Larry Lloyd and the entire crew are professional and just fantastic!  The renter accidentally set a chimney fire but the cleanup not only entailed the chem pack from the fire personnel, but the dirt left from the near hoarder.  Once his personal property was removed the team came in and did wonders!